Track Random Acts of Kindness
"I advised you to dispose of your books, and advise it still. Be sure to do it, it will give you peace of mind.
But at the same time be careful not to become narrow-minded, or afraid of reading what is well written, quite the contrary, such writings are a source of comfort in life."
- Vincent van Gogh
- Some temporary measures, please read...
- News from the Store: Release bags
- Date confirmed for 2020's BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon!
- What are you reading whilst practicing social distancing?
- A message from Ballycumber