How can I contact a member that has my available books on their wishlist?

Forum » Newbies | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
I found a member that wants several books I have available, how can I contact them so I can send them the books?

Cheers

I found a member that wants several books I have available, how can I contact them so I can send them the books?

Hi! You can send them a Private Message to see if they're interested. (It appears that you do not currently have Private Messages enabled on your account, so if you want to be able to send them you'll need to go into the "manage profile" page and turn on the "contacted by members" feature.)

If the people you want to contact do not have a "send private message" link on their own profiles, you won't be able to send PMs to them.

If you're contacting people about sending books, I recommend including a time limit for a reply; not everyone is still active on the site. Something like "if you'd like me to send you X-book, please send me your address by [day/month]; if I don't hear from you I'll offer it elsewhere. Thanks!" Oh, and if you want to negotiate some kind of swap - books for books, books for postage - make that clear in your note.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to browse the site FAQ, which includes info on PMs (Private Messages) and on contacting others.

cyrine 4 mos ago
MP
where do I find the private message on the website apart from my email?

wingMoemwing 4 mos ago
RE: MP
where do I find the private message on the website apart from my email?

Nowhere. They only arrive in your email.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.