Here's the info about the festival:
ALL BookCrossers are invited to participate with us in the following ways:
1. Help set up (10-11am) and take down (4-5pm) our booth.
2. Help us give away free BookCrossing-registered books.
3. Join us for an after-event dinner (Pacci's - http://paccistrattoria.com/ -- 6 Post Office Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20910).
4. Bring Book-Crossing registered books to be placed directly on our tables to be given away.
5. Talk to visitors to explain Bookcrossing.
6. Just hang out with us in our booth.
7. Bring books to donate, but all unregistered books must go to a BCinDC member so they can be registered before release (even if not on the same day).
8. If you're too shy to do any of the above, just stop by our booth to say hi (or not, depending on your level of shyness). :D
This is a wonderful event with free parking and free admission. If you get a chance, take the time to talk to Steve Piacente, who will be MC and is an excellent author, and to Andrew Gifford, who has his own publishing company and is also an excellent author. Both of these authors have a close relationship with Bookcrossing which we much appreciate.
I hope to see many of you there!