🇬🇧Location confirmed - London Meet Up Saturday 14th March 2020 at 12 noon

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
We’ll be meeting in a Central London pub at noon for lunch and / or drinks, pub will be Hoop and Grapes https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/london/thehoopandgrapesaldgatelondon# on Saturday 14th March 2020.

Depending on interest and weather there may be a riverside release walk afterwards (2pmish)

It’s been far too long since I was at a London meet-up!

Molyneux, we can go together?

. Sounds like a plan! 😀

I have some more pairs of books for you! I will bring them. I think Teachie can make it too.

Great. Thank you.

I am doing a school library project on reading books with a buddy; that is a pair of identical books, tied up with a ribbon, that 2 friends can check out of the library together, read and hopefully discuss. So, anything that is suitable for a child aged 5-11, fiction or non fiction is suitable, just needs to be 2 of them. Thanks in advance to anyone who feels able to help.

I'll try but can't promise. My flat is on the market so if I get any viewings booked in for the Saturday I won't be able to make it.

John and I will be there

Can't find a good bargain this time. I do miss superbreak as it included rail fair/accommodation and wasn't much dearer than buying an advanced train ticket. Perhaps why the company went bust!!

Sure I'll find a bargain and get down later in the year.

Have fun everyone :-)

Poodlesister I found my copy of Midnight Crossroad, have just registered it, and if we can make it I'll bring it along

Would rather not travel into London right now! ☹️

Shahrun and I will definitely be meeting. WistfulDragon and Diomedes will be there if they can (nothing to do with Coronavirus).

We will meet at the Hoop and Grapes https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/---/thehoopandgrapesaldgatelondon

For 25% off food you can sign up for emails. Make sure you put the Hoop and Grapes as your favourite pub

It was great to seize the opportunity to actually meet - who knows when the next time will be!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.