🇺🇸 BC-in-DC virtual get together - May 16

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Our April virtual meeting was a success, so we're going to do it again for May. The BookCrossers of the Washington, DC metro area will be meeting via Zoom on Saturday, May 16, at 1pm EDT. I shared the Zoom link on our group e-mail, but if you'd like to join us, please send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

but please send me the link. If I can figure out I may join you guys! I miss you all!

Zoom is pretty easy to figure out. I just sent you a PM with the meeting link, and will follow up with a reminder ahead of the meeting. Hope to see you at the meeting.

Reminder - The May BC-in-DC virtual meeting is tomorrow at 1pm EDT. Hope to see you there. If you need the link to the meeting, please send me a PM.

Our second virtual monthly meeting went well. It was good to see everyone again. And it was fun having visitors from elsewhere as well. We'll continue to hold our monthly meetings online until it is safe for us to meet in person again.

And it was fun having visitors from elsewhere as well. We'll continue to hold our monthly meetings online until it is safe for us to meet in person again.

I enjoyed the meeting! Thanks for letting me join in from Arkansas! I'd love to do it again.
We used to have in person meetings in Arkansas, but that was a long time ago.

I'd love to do it again.
We used to have in person meetings in Arkansas, but that was a long time ago.

It was so fun having a distant participant. By all means, join us again,

Our second virtual monthly meeting went well. It was good to see everyone again. And it was fun having visitors from elsewhere as well. We'll continue to hold our monthly meetings online until it is safe for us to meet in person again.

Sorry I was tied up with something and couldn't attend. I'll definitely make a better effort for the next one!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.