🇺🇸 BC-in-DC virtual get together - July 18

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
BC-in-DC will be continuing to meet via Zoom for the time being. Our July meeting is scheduled for Saturday, July 18 at 1:00 pm EDT. (YES, that is tomorrow...sorry for the late notice, but I was a bit distracted by my daughter's wedding last weekend.)

If you would like to join us for our meeting, please PM me and I'll send you the link for the Zoom meeting.

Thank you to everyone who joined us! We'll do it again in August.

It was great to see you Azxuki! We're open to anyone who wants to dial in and listen to our meandering conversation.. :)

I hope to get my hearing aids fixed so I can hear all of you next time! Good to see you all though! :D

I agree that it's fun to see BookCrossers whose names we recognize, but never have "met" before at our Zoom meetups. Great to see you, Azuki!

It's so great to see you all again... friends I've met in person at BC Cons and those only online.

Yes, seriously, if we get out of this, we need to have an unCon!! We can't take things for granted anymore!

Look forward to the next one!

It's so great to see you all again... friends I've met in person at BC Cons and those only online

Heh! I just realized you're my Pokemon GO friend! That ,makes it all the more fun to have "seen" you in person/ . Maybe after I get new hearing aids, I'll actually be able to "talk" to you! :D

It's so great to see you all again... friends I've met in person at BC Cons and those only online

Heh! I just realized you're my Pokemon GO friend! That makes it all the more fun to have "seen" you in person/ . Maybe after I get new hearing aids, I'll actually be able to "talk" to you! :D

Heh! I just realized you're my Pokemon GO friend! That ,makes it all the more fun to have "seen" you in person/ . Maybe after I get new hearing aids, I'll actually be able to "talk" to you! :D

Now you have another excuse to put together an UnCon! I'll bring you some regionals from my area! : D

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.